Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Post #7

 I am still in the transitional stage where I will start to downsize my previous layout and sell it all off. Once this is done then I will be able to fully concentrate on the tramway layout. Removing layouts and all their sundries takes time but there is no rush.

In the meantime the hunt is on for items for the new layout. One great source of items comes from BNA Model World and is some flexible cobblestone sheeting that is designed to go in between HO track. It only turned up today, so haven't had time to test it. BNA seem to be set up as aligned to the military modelling fraternity. The range of products is emormous and some items seem obscure to a railway modeller but with some imagination they can work. One item I noticed was a packet of one thousand HO bricks and then there were all the different colour to select from. Have fun gluing them all into place!


In the mean time I am still following the traction modelling via three facebook sites. It is good to be able to see what others are doing and get ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment